"Looking For integral development" - Conversations between Europe and South America.
Routes for Sustainability, Inno4sd, UNIFE and the Catholic University of Chile organise the Conference Series and High Level Conversation and Academic Seminar
"LOOKING FOR INTEGRAL DEVELOPMENT Conversations between Europe and South America.
Theories and practices to implement circular and ecologically oriented economic systems and build a fairer society
Attendance to the event is free of charge. However, registration is required following this form. More information is available at the event's website: http://www.unife.it/it/lfid
- Francisco Alburquerque Llorens: Coordinator of the scientific committee of the
Territorial Development Network of Latin America and the Caribbean
- Fernando Diaz Lopez: Director of Innovation for Sustainable Development Network (inno4sd.net), Principal consultant and researcher at Technopolis Group, Research Fellow at SEEDs, and Associate Professor Extra-ordinary at Stellenbosch University.
- Gianfranco Franz: Full Professor of Policies for Sustainability and Local Development, Università di Ferrara
- Sergio Moreira: SEBRAE's former CEO
- Caterina Rondoni: Ph.D. student in Environmental Sustainability and Well-being
- Gonzalo Valdivieso: Assistant Professor Campus Villarrica, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
The Symposium "LOOKING FOR INTEGRAL DEVELOPMENT" is organised in four sessions.
See full programme here:
First day (English/Spanish) - June 16, 2021- 15:00 18:00 (CET)
INTEGRAL DEVELOPMENT AND GOOD LIVING
Innovative Principles, Visions and Patterns for Reorienting National and International Policies Towards Sustainable and Fairer Development
Second day (English) - June 23, 2021 - 15:00 18:00 (CET)
TOWARDS INTEGRAL DEVELOPMENT: KEY ACTORS AND ROUTES
Market, Institutions and Civil Society: What Tasks for the Realization of a More Equitable and Ecologically Oriented Paradigm?
Third day (Spanish) - June 30, 2021 - 15:00 18:00 (CET)
INTEGRAL DEVELOPMENT AND AGRICULTURE
Agricultural and Cultural Resistance in South America Facing International Market, Institutional and Climate Crisis Pressures
Four day (Engish) - July 7th, 2021 - 15:00 18:00 CET.
CLOSING THE CIRCLE: INTEGRAL DEVELOPMENT, AGROECOLOGY AND CIRCULARITY
The Latin America and Europe future challenges
STI Roadmaps for SDGs – paving the pathways for sustainable recovery and future resilience
Virtual side event organised by the Government of the Republic of Serbia and partners in the context of the United Nations' High-Level Political Forum for Sustainable Development (July 7th; from 7-8 am, New York time).
2nd inno4sd High-Level Policy Forum - Mexico City, Nov 13th
The inno4sd policy forums are policy-science dialogues focusing on the role of parliaments in creating suitable framework conditions for innovation to become an integral solution of the agendas of the SDGs, inclusive circular and green economies, climate action, biodiversity conservation and sustainable oceans economy.