Eco-innovation Society - Steering Board announced
The steering board of the Eco-innovation Society currently is composed by 22 leading scholars in the field of eco-innovation. Additional people will be welcomed in 2023. Interested?
The Eco-innovation Society was launched on November 12, 2021 as a specialised forum for scholars and practitioners in the field of eco-innovation (For more information: https://www.inno4sd.net/ecoi-s...)
The Steering Board of the Eco-innovation Society is composed of 22 leading and emerging scholars. It is in charge of the definition of the mission, research agenda, activities, procedures for new members, agenda of publications and the organisation of official events. It is composed of the following individuals (in alphabetical order):
- Professor Dr Alan Brent, Victoria University Wellington & inno4sd;
- Dr Carlos Montalvo, Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research TNO & inno4sd;
- Associate Professor Dr Claudia Ghisetti (F), University of Milan – Bicocca;
- Professor Dr Daniel Villavicencio Carbajal, Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana -Xochimilco;
- Associate Professor Dr Fernando J. Diaz Lopez, EIT Climate KIC Transitions Hub, inno4sd and Stellenbosch University (co-chair);
- Professor Dr Graciela Carrillo (F), Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana - Xochimilco
- Associate Professor Dr Imke H. de Kock (F), Stellenbosch University & inno4sd
- Professor Dr Javier Carrillo Hermosilla, Universidad de Alcala
- Professor Dr Jens Horbach, University of Applied Sciences Augsburg
- Professor Dr Mahamadou Biga-Diambeidou, UCLovain and ICN Business School, Lorraine Universiy-CEREFIGE
- Professor Dr Massimiliano Mazzanti, University of Ferrara, inno4sd & SEEDS (co-chair)
- Dr Pablo del Rio, Spanish National Research Council CSIC
- Professor Dr Raimund Bleischwitz, Leibniz Institute Tropical Research & inno4sd
- Professor Dr Rene Kemp, UM-MERIT, Maastricht University & inno4sd
- Professor Dr Roberto Zoboli, Catholic University of Milan, inno4sd & SEEDS
- Dr Totti Konnola, International Foresight Institute.
- Dr Christoph P. Kiefer, Fraunhofer ISI
- PhD. Candidate Ms. Diana P. Rivera Delgado (F), Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana -Xochimilco
- Assist. Professor Dr Emy Zecca (F), University of Ferrara & SEEDS
- Assist. Professor Dr Nicolo Barbieri, University of Ferrara, inno4sd & SEEDS
- Assist. Professor Dr Serdar Turkeli, UM-MERIT, Maastricht University & inno4sd
- PhD Candidate Mr. Valery Christov, Deusto Business School.
The EcoI Society is seeking to appoint eight (8) new members to the steering board in 2023. We particularly encourage the engagement of both (senior and emerging) scholars from Asia, Africa, Oceania and Latin America and the Caribbean. Female applicants will be strongly considered as a priority, and until a gender balance is achieved.
Nominations should be sent to: ecoinnovation (at) inno4sd (dot) net