- Information sharing
- Online sharing
- Setting up sustainable strategy
- Setting up synergies
- Building and construction
- Eco-innovation and Eco-efficiency indicators
- Circular and social economy
- Energy efficiency
- Environmental impact reductiony
- Knowledge sharing
- Management of resources
- Marine environment
- Renewable energy
- Sustainable lifestyle
- Sustainable manufacturing
- Sustainable transport
- United Kingdom
- Confocal microscope
- Electronic logger
- Extrusion Melt Spinning
- Flocculating reactant
- Hyperspectral imaging system
- Infrared cameras
- Magnetic Density Separation
- Multi-spectral camera
- Near-infrared detector
- Neutral cluster and Air Ion Spectrometer
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- Stirling engine
- Sustainable absorbent
- The Ultrasound system
- X Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- X-ray detector
- Level beyond 9 – Market introduction
- Level 9 – System ready for full scale deployment
- Level 8 – System incorporated in commercial design
- Level 7 – Integrated pilot system demonstrated
- Level 6 – Prototype system verified
- Level 5 – Laboratory testing of integrated system
- Level 4 – Laboratory testing of prototype component or process
- Level 3 – Critical function, proof of concept established
- Level 2 – Applied Research: technology concept and/or application formulated
- Level 1 - Basic Research: basic principles are observed and reported
How to use the search tool and browse the library?
Free keyword search
It is a traditional search engine where you input your keyword(s).
You can search eco-innovation cases according to different criteria:
- Functions: this allows you to look for networks that meet a specific function (for instance: promoting sustainable practices)
- Application fields: to filter the networks according to their sector or economic domain (for instance: renewable energy)
- Countries: to filter networks by geographical zones
- Type of stakeholders: to sort the networks by type of organization involved (e.g. SMEs)
- Maturity level: to sort the networks by degree of maturity
How to browse the library
When clicking on a filter (a tag) of the advanced search engine, the list of articles containing this tag will be displayed. You can filter further the sorted articles using the tags appearing on the right side of the screen.
You can also click on the tags directly in the article texts to browse the library.
Furthermore, you can access each library separately, with a click on the left menu options.
The “suggested readings” appearing on the right side of the screen are articles from the other libraries (policies, eco-innovations, financing) that contain some similar tags and might be of interest for you.
SoilCAM - Test sites
Field studies within the SoilCAM project were conducted at two test sites: Trecate in northern Italy and the Norwegian airport at Gardermoen. Both the chosen test sites display organic ...
THESEUS - MCA
Multi-Criteria analysis (MCA) is a tool that has been developed for analysing complex multi-criteria problems. It is a thoughtful methodology that takes into account both qualitative and ...
LUPIS - Application case in China
An illustrative application case in China has been studied in the frame of the LUPIS project. The case study coped with water pollution in Taihu Basin (Taihu Basin covers three provinces and Shangai ...
LUPIS - Variety of tools
A variety of tools were applied in order to assess the impacts of policy measures on sustainable development in several developing countries in the frame of LUPIS. These tools are described ...
EELIAD - Tagging technologies
In order to determine both the migration routes and the spawning sites of eels, various tagging technologies were used in EELIAD. These devices consist of electronic tags that were attached externally...
WATERPIPE - GPIR
Ground Penetrating Imaging Radars (GPIRs) have been developed and used to obtain information on underground media since the 1970’s. The early versions of the technique were based on the use of ...
ENNAH - transport systems
Environmental noise, which is caused by traffic, industrial and recreational activities, is known to be a nuisance for roughly 20 % of the European population. Transport systems are especially a ...
ENVIROGRIDS - four scenarios
Four scenarios have been investigated according to plausible alternative storylineswithin ENVIROGRIDS. These scenarios were based on a coherent set of assumptions that take into account future ...