- Information sharing
- Online sharing
- Setting up sustainable strategy
- Setting up synergies
- Building and construction
- Eco-innovation and Eco-efficiency indicators
- Circular and social economy
- Energy efficiency
- Environmental impact reductiony
- Knowledge sharing
- Management of resources
- Marine environment
- Renewable energy
- Sustainable lifestyle
- Sustainable manufacturing
- Sustainable transport
- United Kingdom
- Confocal microscope
- Electronic logger
- Extrusion Melt Spinning
- Flocculating reactant
- Hyperspectral imaging system
- Infrared cameras
- Magnetic Density Separation
- Multi-spectral camera
- Near-infrared detector
- Neutral cluster and Air Ion Spectrometer
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- Stirling engine
- Sustainable absorbent
- The Ultrasound system
- X Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- X-ray detector
- Level beyond 9 – Market introduction
- Level 9 – System ready for full scale deployment
- Level 8 – System incorporated in commercial design
- Level 7 – Integrated pilot system demonstrated
- Level 6 – Prototype system verified
- Level 5 – Laboratory testing of integrated system
- Level 4 – Laboratory testing of prototype component or process
- Level 3 – Critical function, proof of concept established
- Level 2 – Applied Research: technology concept and/or application formulated
- Level 1 - Basic Research: basic principles are observed and reported
How to use the search tool and browse the library?
Free keyword search
It is a traditional search engine where you input your keyword(s).
You can search eco-innovation cases according to different criteria:
- Functions: this allows you to look for networks that meet a specific function (for instance: promoting sustainable practices)
- Application fields: to filter the networks according to their sector or economic domain (for instance: renewable energy)
- Countries: to filter networks by geographical zones
- Type of stakeholders: to sort the networks by type of organization involved (e.g. SMEs)
- Maturity level: to sort the networks by degree of maturity
How to browse the library
When clicking on a filter (a tag) of the advanced search engine, the list of articles containing this tag will be displayed. You can filter further the sorted articles using the tags appearing on the right side of the screen.
You can also click on the tags directly in the article texts to browse the library.
Furthermore, you can access each library separately, with a click on the left menu options.
The “suggested readings” appearing on the right side of the screen are articles from the other libraries (policies, eco-innovations, financing) that contain some similar tags and might be of interest for you.
Supporting SMEs in developing their eco-innovation capacities
The challengeSMEs are often faced with limited financial resources to invest in the improvement of their eco-innovative capacities. Support for developing SMEs capacities for resilient growth is ...
ECOGEM – An innovative Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) for electric vehicles aiming at sustainable mobility
The challengeA key acceptability criterion for drivers regarding a switch towards FEVs is their range, i.e. the degree of autonomy they are likely to offer. In view of providing the highest possible ...
Light-weight construction elements to increase resource efficiency in the construction sector
The challengeLowering our carbon footprint is important in order to mitigate climate change. The construction of buildings has a large environmental impact, and construction quality ...
DiGeSPO – micro Combined Heat and Power Innovative compact devices for residential and commercial buildings
The challengeUp to now, the high cost and low power efficiency of gas-fuelled micro Combined Heat Power (m-CHP) systems used to undermine the financial viability of such devices. Therefore, the ...
Sharing information amongst actors in the environmental sector to identify new business and export opportunities
The challengeThe cleantech industry can only thrive in a context where the energy, environment and ICT actors exchange know-how and combine their expertise. Green Net meets this ...
Increased recycling and reuse of advertisement material
The challengeBecause of the short lifespan of outdoor advertisements and the lack of knowledge as regards the opportunities of recycling advertising vinyl, large quantities of discarded vinyl end up ...
Running public transport vehicles on biodiesel from locally sourced waste cooking oil and promoting sustainable practices in urban mobility
The challengePrivate motor transportation is a major cause of CO2 emissions in big cities. Adaptive public transport coupled with bus hiring services can provide alternatives to citizens to using ...
Market uptake of an automated technology for reusing old bricks
The challengeManufacturing of bricks requires large amounts of energy and resources. Handling demolition waste in a resourceful way, such as the cleaning and reuse of bricks, could reduce CO2 ...